Here are our terms and conditions of booking and payment,
which apply to all events booked with The Cognitive Fitness
- All places need to be paid in full for before the date
of the workshop or programme.
- Payment is due within 30 days of date of invoice and all
cheques are to be made payable to: "The Cognitive Fitness Consultancy Ltd".
Please note credit card payments cannot be accepted.
- If the named delegate cannot attend, the place can be
transferred to another delegate from the same company, provided
that 7 working days' notice is given.
- Discounts may be offered for particular events or for
block bookings, please e-mail
us for details.
- If a delegate needs to cancel and can book an alternative
date, no cancellation fee will be required unless the cancellation
is within 7 working days of the event taking place in which
case 50% of the fee will be payable.
- If a delegate needs to cancel and cannot come on another
date, if the cancellation is within 7 working days there
will be no refund; if cancellation is within 21 days 25%
of the fee is non-refundable; if the cancellation is within
30 days, 75% of the fee is refundable.
- The Cognitive Fitness Consultancy Ltd reserve the right to cancel any
workshop at any time, but will always endeavour to give
as much notice of a cancellation as possible. Every effort
will be made to agree a convenient replacement date.
- The Cognitive Fitness Consultancy Ltd reserves the right to book other
delegates onto an In-House training programme.
- All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and exclusive of
any accommodation or out-of-pocket expenses. They are inclusive
of all training materials and refreshments as specified
during the training day.